Friday, November 18, 2011

My, oh my... how time flies!

Obviously its been a long time since I've updated my blog. You could say I've been... busy.

So where are we now? Well, Baby Neal is now 14.5 weeks and in these last three months I've learned so much about babies, boys, boobs, bottles, butt cream and everything else starting with b and beyond. Mostly I've learned that motherhood is NO joke. It truly is the hardest, yet most important, job of my life.

If you're my friend on Facebook, then you've probably seen the multitude of pictures I've posted of our new family. I'm pretty sure my son thinks the camera is a permanent fixture on my body. He's just as familiar with the camera as he is with other parts of my body, haha.

(TMI?)

Too soon, too soon.

One thing we started is taking "basket pictures" through all major milestones of his growth. We started with "Week 1" of life, to 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc... I've been uploading them to Facebook and they generate quite a few comments on how this tiny lil baby has exploded into a bonafied man child. I see him every day and there's times where I cant believe how big he is. Sometimes it seems that hes grown exponentially overnight. Some of you may not be on Facebook, so perhaps you haven't seen the basket pics. And in that case, feast your eyes on my growing baby boy!









Now that I've bragged about my beautiful son, I seriously vow to be better about blogging. Its a good outlet for me and a way to document things in baby Neal's life. Stick with me friends, there's a lot to write about!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment